Creamy vanilla ice-cream coupled with floral honey and mildly flavored with fresh rosemary, this No Churn ice cream will make you fall in love with this combination. The best news is: only four ingredients, and no machine necessary!
This may look like ordinary vanilla ice cream, but in fact this No Churn Ice Cream recipe will blow your mind with the additional flavors that its made with – Honey and Rosemary. The rosemary syrup adds a fresh brightness to the base while the floral notes from the honey takes it to another level altogether. Talk about delicious summer treats, right!!!
Every time I think about an easy dessert that requires less prep work yet completely homemade, my heart just sings with the anticipation of trying it. The No Churn Honey Vanilla Ice Cream is exactly that. And there is no eggs, no custards, no machines involved.
So, no ice cream machine? No worry!! Problem solved. 🙂
No Churn Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Chill a big bowl for an hour in the freezer
2. Pour the whipping cream into a previously chilled bowl
3. Keep whipping until the whipping cream forms stiff peaks (this might take some time). You can also use a stand mixer if you have one
4. Gently fold the sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup honey, and 1/2 TSP herb into the whipped cream. Continue stirring gently until completely combined. Pour into a freezer-safe container with airtight lid.
5. Freeze until solid, at least 6 to 8 hours.
6. Drizzle individual servings with a little more honey and a pinch of chopped rosemary[/recipe-directions]
*** Rosemary Syrup – Combine 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup rosemary leaves in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves. Simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let syrup steep, about 30 minutes.