The Grilled Jerk Salmon makes a quick, easy and nutritious meal. You can get the restaurant style dish at home in a jiff. Just mix the jerk seasoning together and slather it on the salmon for a spicy kick. A few minutes later, you’ll have a satisfying, healthy dinner bursting with flavor.
I am in love with the Hamilton Beach’s electric grill. It is perfect for indoor grilling and I totally recommend the Indoor grill by Hamilton Beach.
Cooking salmon fillets on your https://hamiltonbeach.com/indoor-grills is easy and healthy. You can do this with recipes that have just a few ingredients. Cooked salmon flesh is slightly fatty and firm. It flakes with a fork and tastes mildly of the sea. Even the Tandoori Fish Tikka you can make easily with your grill.
Hamilton Beach® Indoor Grills have what it takes to bring out the fish’s best flavor. And since this indoor grills is built with ease in mind, you also get convenient features such as electronic controls, indicator lights, and removable grids that go in the dishwasher. Isn’t that awesome!
- 2 pieces salmon at least 1-inch thick
- 3 tablespoon jerk seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon light olive oil
- black pepper to taste
- Place salmon in a medium – large glass dish. Pour in olive oil and lemon juice, then all the dry ingredients. Using a glove or clean hands carefully mix and rub all the ingredients onto both sides of the salmon. Cover the dish with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator to marinate 3-4 hours.
- Preheat grill to SEAR. The green light will come on when the grill is ready.
- When the green light appears, remove the salmon from the fridge and place on the grill. Let sear for 5 minutes, turn over and reduce temperature to 375 continue grilling for another 5 minutes. (cook time is appropriately ten mins. per 1-in. thickness) The top will be open the entire time the salmon is cooking.
- Salmon will be cooked when fish is opaque and flakes with a fork.