These no-cook easy to make creamy coconut popsicles will take you to your dream tropical vacation with just a bite. Luscious, creamy and insanely yum!
Sometimes don’t you wonder, why we we buy treats – full of preservatives, while its so easy to make them at home? Like these Creamy Coconut Popsicles. Trust me, I have tried almost all the coconut popsicles from various brands out there but nothing tastes like these home made ones. I grew up in India. So yeah, I know my coconuts! The taste of fleshy coconut is something I can never get enough of.
These homemade Creamy Coconut Popsicles are probably one of the easiest things I have made and best part is, there is no cooking or baking involved. All you need are less than 5 ingredients (YESSS!!!!), a mixing bowl and popsicle molds. But yes use the best quality COCONUT MILK- no fat free stuff, please. And if you can get young coconut pulp from Asian stores, use some of that and you will see how the taste of these coconut popsicles go up by few notches.
These Creamy coconut popsicles are made with just 4 ingredients and no artificial flavors whatsoever! The perfect treat for all year around.
- 1 (13.5 oz can) full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 1 (14 oz can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Mix the coconut milk, shredded coconut, condensed milk, and heavy cream until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Pour the mixture evenly into each popsicle mold.
- Freeze the popsicles for 2 hours or until they are semi firm and then insert wooden sticks in the center.
- Continue to freeze for at least an additional 4 hours (overnight is best).
- To remove from mold, run the base of the mold under warm water.