This Microwave Moist Chocolate Mug Cake is the simplest chocolate dessert ever. Like my husband says, dangerously simple. All your late night cravings can be taken care of by this incredibly moist and delectable Mug Cake. The best single serving Microwave Moist Chocolate Mug Cake ever!
- All the ingredients are probably already in your pantry
- Literally takes less than 2 minutes to make this Chocolate Cake
This Microwave Moist Chocolate Mug Cake bakes up in the microwave in just one minute, yielding a warm, moist, chocolaty treat that will satisfy that late night cravings!
- 1/4 cup/4 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- In a microwave safe mug, whisk together dry ingredients. NOTE: Mine was a 14-ounce mug. You want a mug big enough or the cake to rise without pouring over.
- Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are combined and batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into a microwave-safe mug.
- Add chocolate chips in the middle of the batter
- Microwave mug cake for 70 seconds on high (NOTE – Please note that ALL microwaves are different therefore can yield different results and can overcook this mug cake if you aren’t careful.
- Carefully remove from microwave and enjoy the cake warm!