This Mango Strawberry Cooler is a life saver. This chilled, sparkling, refreshing cooler is a life saver. This is a very summer-inspired drink that’s perfect for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or even your July 4th grill get together. Add a splash of vodka and it becomes a perfectly yummy adult drink.
I don’t know where you live and what is the temperature there, but where I live, it feels like a furnace already and we are in May still. When did Spring even come and go? Yes, northern California can get pretty dry and hot in Summer. But the best part about summer in California is, the abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables and berries that you get. Since, I have gone 90% organic and trying to incorporate lots of greens and fruits and into our diets, I’m buying a ton of fresh berries.
Make a pitcher of Mango Strawberry Cooler and cool off. Such a healthy and nutritious way to chill, no? Secondly, you eat a bowl of fresh juicy berries and you feel good immediately.
For the Mango Strawberry Cooler, all you need some strawberries and a ripe mango. I used honey to sweeten it up a bit and some orange juice to give it little body.
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- ½ cup diced mango
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup Orange Juice (you can use mango juice instead)
- 1 liter of Club Soda or Ginger ale
- Few mint leaves, diced mangoes to garnish
- Blend strawberries, mango, honey and orange juice until smooth.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour about ⅓ cup of strawberry mango mixture over ice.
- Top with club soda and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
PIN for Later: