These Lemon Bundt Cakes are Egg-free, Butter-free and made in just one bowl with Olive Oil and Greek Yogurt.
Seriously! These Lemon Bundt Cakes are bursting with flavor and I so wish you were there when they were baking in the oven. The combination of yogurt with fresh Meyer lemon juice is intoxicating.
I’m a big fan of olive oil and yogurt baked goods. I like my desserts light, moist and fluffy and Olive Oil and Yogurt get you those results. Most often, I make Olive Oil Date Cakes and Olive Oil Orange Cakes for snacks or tea time cakes and those are always a hit with friends and families.
The best part about these Lemon Yogurt Bundt Cakes is, you can whip up the batter in one bowl. Pour. Bake.
Honestly, I can’t stop snacking on these beauties. I’m thinking about making another batch soon.
- Rinds of 2 Meyer Lemons grated. Almost 2 TBSP
- 1 and 3/4 Cups (220 grams) Flour
- 2 TBSP freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- 1 TSP baking soda
- 2 TSP Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- Olive Oil 1/2 cup + for greasing
- 3/4 cup sugar – or, as per your taste
- 1 1/4 cups Yogurt
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C
- Prepare a cake tin or individual bundt pans by greasing with oil
- Sieve flour, baking soda, baking powder into a mixing bowl.
- In the same bowl add yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil and sugar, salt, lemon zest.
- Mix until everything is incorporated. Do not over mix
- Transfer the cake batter into the cake tin or bundt pans and bake for 35 to 40 minutes until a cake tester comes out clean when inserted
- Let the cakes cool down completely before dusting with powdered sugar.
PIN for Later: