Pink Grapefruit Paloma is that perfectly delightful refreshing cocktail that you want for your summer parties. Fresh Grapefruit juice is the star ingredient here…, which is THE perfect citrus for summer cocktails. This Grapefruit Paloma is tart, sweet and very summery.
And that color !! That’s the exact shade of baby pink I was going for in my cocktail. If you like citrus notes in your cocktails, then you must try this Pink Grapefruit Paloma.
I don’t know about you guys, but names are big on my list. When I hear something catchy.., I get intrigued. I was looking for cocktail ideas for this Friday and I stumbled upon this drink called “Paloma”..,I was immediately hooked. Paloma! Sounds like a drink up for seduction. And Paloma in Spanish means, dove. 🙂
Though not a fan of tequila, but I went for it because I had to. How can I resist this sexy cocktail that not only got a seductive sound to it but also has this color, that is so alluring?
Wishing all of you a very happy weekend, readers! If any of you try this drink, please share a picture or tag me at instagram.com/myyellowapron
There are few more other cocktails, that may intrigue you as well.
- 4 ounce Tequila
- 4 ounce freshly squeezed grapefruit juice (you can use canned juice as well)
- 1 TBSP agave or sugar syrup or maple syrup (I used agave)
- Club Soda
- 1 TBSP Lemon juice
- Salt to rim the glasses
- Few grapefruit slices for garnishing
- Mix the grapefruit juice, tequila, lemon juice and agave/sugar syrup until well mixed.
- Rim the glasses with salt
- Pour the drink into the glasses and top up with soda water.
Pin for later: