Someone who is passionate about food should never fear of experimenting with unusual flavors. Sometimes, it will be a hit and sometimes it will be a miss, but it will be a good experience nevertheless.
I have been fascinated with Instant Noodles lately. I tried Chocolate Barks with Instant Noodles and Boy!! Those were so addictive.
Now you ask, what made you think of baking brownies with instant noodles, right? Well, who likes their dark chocolates with some crunch in them? I do. I always buy chocolates with almonds in them or even chocolates with coconut or rice crispies in them.
We all love some crunch on our brownies, right? That thin crunch on top and the fudgy layer underneath is any chocolate lover’s dream. I didn’t go the traditional way to add the crunch on my brownies. Instead, I went for some Instant Noodles. These Instant Noodles Crunch Brownies are perfect with Ice Cream – An Irresistible combination.
The Instant Noodles actually give these brownies that crunch that you are looking for. Popularly walnuts and brownies go together and for the same reason – to get that crunch. So, why not, something other than walnuts for a change?
The soft, decadent brownies baked with some crushed instant noodles and then topped with chocolate sauce – Heaven!! I vouch for this recipe.
It really doesn’t matter what kind of Instant Noodles you use in this recipe. Without that seasoning packets, they all taste the same anyways. You can go for Ramen or Maggie or whatever that catches your fancy or available in your pantry. I found a small Maggie packet, so, I used that one here.INGREDIENTS:
- 8 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped. I used Ghirardelli
- 1 stick (4 ounces) butter
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- 1/2 small packet Instant Noodles crushed (I used Maggie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking pan by buttering it lightly
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler set over simmering water, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth and glossy or, melt in a microwave proof bowl, stirring constantly
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and sugar until the mixture is pale and thick. This’ll take about 3-5 minutes.
- Beat in vanilla, then the chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Using a spatula, fold in the flour mixture until well incorporated and smooth. Pour batter into your prepared pan
- Scatter the instant noodle pieces on top and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Before serving, sprinkle some chocolate syrup on top.
PIN for later: