For these ultra-rich, ultra-decadent fudgy brownies, I use a simple and a run-of-the-mill recipe. Dark Chocolate Brownies are the go-to dessert in my family whenever we need a chocolate fix or we need something to tame our fussy toddler with.
Just last weekend, we tried something really really fun. We made Dark Chocolate Brownies Ice Cream Sandwiches. Super fun and super yum. Telling you readers, you MUST try these BROWNIE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES.
Another fun twist on brownies is to add some crunches on the brownies without using any nuts but ramen noodles. I crushed some ramen noodles on top of the brownies while baking them and it gave a beautiful addictive texture to the brownies. So, here is the RAMEN NOODLES BROWNIES, My readers.
Some prefer to enjoy their brownies with a swig of milk, some like it a tad warmed up topped with vanilla ice-cream and some like it as-is with coffee. And, that’s me. A generous square of a dark brownie with a steaming cup of black coffee is all I need. If the idea that a little dark chocolate every day keeps you happy, these babies could be your therapy at a hand’s reach.
Oh! Brownies were first developed in the USA. So here we go – It’s an all American dessert.
Here is how I make them and yes, the better the quality of dark chocolate you use, the better the result
- Soft butter, for greasing the pan
- Flour, for dusting the buttered pan
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour/maida
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar/ white sugar
- 1/2 cup room temp butter
- 2 tablespoons water or dark coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F/175 degree C
- Butter and flour an 8 inch pan
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Mix in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25/30 minutes